DELIVERY 7-10 DAYS INTERNET ONLY
Sleepeezee Backcare Deluxe Mattress
This premium quality mattress is built with 1000 pocket springs providing a more supportive and comfortable surface. The cover has been hand tufted with felt tufts to hold everything firmly in place for peace of mind.
A truly divine mattress with uncompromising quality, support and with a look that's married with excellent quality and style.
Mattress Tension - Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper layer of springs shape to the body contours while the lower layers absorb changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Deep layers of upholstered polyester fillings to provide comfort and resilience. This man-made fibre derived from oil-based products is used to fill mattresses. Polyester is non-allergenic and provides good warmth.
- Vertical Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Side Air vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
Take advantage of Sleepeezee's many years of bed making experience with their Peace of Mind 5 year Guarantee on all bed sets and mattresses.
SIZE OPTIONS: These illustrations provide a guide to the dimensions of the beds and mattresses available in this range.
STORAGE: Use these illustrations asa guide to the storage drawer options available in this range.
4'0" (120cm) small double
Orthopaedic pocketed springs